can i be mod

• We are moving over to new forums! Any pending applications will be accepted or denied on this forum, but make sure to apply to any position on the new forums! forums.zenithproject.gg
Apr 7, 2024
I want to join the staff team because I want to help with the server not only by enforcing the rules and moderating but with relations between the community, and many other reasons that I will be going over. Firstly. I want to apply from staff because honestly, any other server on GMOD does not hold a candle to the RP and fun that you can have on this server. I also want to join the staff team because I will be able to be in a position where I can help people to my fullest extent, and assist other staff members when they are in need of assistance. I also want to help people when they are in need of assistance or have a question that needs to be answered. I also want to help with the up-and-coming community and help it prosper. I also want to help management when they require help with, and when they request it. I also want to generally help keep the peace on the server so that the Roleplay can continue without any issues. I also want to help assist newer players with joining the server, and assist them with starting out within the server and setting themselves up for success. These are the reasons that I want to become a staff member of the Zenith Project.

HELLO! Please Follow The Format Down Below
What is your OOC name?

What character(s) do you play?

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?

What is your Discord Name (i.e. hypixel007)?

What is your timezone?

Are you 14 years of age or older?

Your current playtime on the server?

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):

What is your availability?

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)

Why should we accept you into the staff team?

What staffing experience do you currently have?

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:

Define Metagame:

Define NLR:

Define FailRP:

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Do you have a Discord Account?

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?